STUDS Camp 2020 is CANCELLED. Be healthy and safe. See you next year.
A youth football camp that teaches,
2 Great Weeks
Week 1 – June 15-19, 2020 – 2nd annual STUDS Youth Football Camp featuring the STUDS Bowl. Open to kids entering Grades 1-8
Week 2 – June 22-26, 2020 – “New” Chalk and Rock Camp. Learn football and prepare for it. Chalk Talk/Whiteboard classroom teaching and football specific training and conditioning. Open to kids entering Grades 6-8 only. Limited spots available.
- The Premier, non-contact youth football camp in Collier County.
- Staffed by the areas best high school football coaches.
- On site professional team athletic trainer.
- Hydration and energy snacks provided by Gatorade.
- Under Armour camp gear.
- “Pep Talk” daily by H.S. Head Coaches and local college/pro players.
- Athletes entering Grades 1 thru 8 in August 2020.
- Any athletes – tackle football players, flag football players, “I’m-thinking-about-playing-football” players, athletes playing other sports, and kids looking for 1 or 2 weeks of a summer camp that’s fun, safe, competitive and a great experience.
Sign Up Today…
Click here to sign up. Register Here